- Require health insurers to accept all applicants regardless of health at time of application or in past.
- Require all people to have insurance.
- All people, except those with the guts to tell the government to get lost, will get health insurance.
- The premiums under these conditions would naturally go up, but …
- President Obama’s health insurance price regulatory panel will control prices.
- Insurers won’t be able to make a profit. (Surprise!)
- Insurers will go out of business or be subsidized by the government.
- Ultimately, all health insurance will go through the government, which will have total control over what procedures and care will be paid for.
- Single-payer accomplished, Cap’n.